page 9 (ページ9)

Instead of restoring old Silvia indicator stalk, I found a new old stock Bluebird 411 one.


First job was make threaded holes to attach small plate on underside. Thankfully Niles left small dimples where to drill .


But, due to long term storage, it had taken its toll. The paint was not good, there were small dents. Knock dent out, sand back original paint. Mask, paint in primer, sand, paint in gloss black.


After letting dry, the next job is change the stalk. I have newly chromed Silvia stalk to add. Also, on blog page 8, I show making new knob for stalk. Remove copper tongue from stalk. Next, remove pin on end. This held by “E” clip on the inside. This pin is the pivot for the stalk. Next, un-screw the other pin. This one acts as a stop. The stalk can be removed.

乾かした後、次の仕事は茎を変えることです。追加するシルビアの茎を新しくクローム処理しました。また、ブログの8ページに、私は茎のための新しいノブを作る示しています. 茎から銅の舌を取り外します。次に、端のピンを取り外します。 これは、内部の「E」のクリップで開催されました。このピンは、茎のピボットです。次に、もう一方のピンを外します。これはストップとして機能します。茎を削除することができます。

The stalk has a bracket around it. This gives the stalk its “click” into position when using it.


Transfer balls and small springs (inside stalk) into new stalk. Put back together.


I am very happy how this turned out. The new chrome and made knob. With new body and electricals.

これがどのようになったのかとてもうれしいです。 新しいクロムと作られたノブ。新しいボディと電気製品と。

Both my clutch and brake master units have the piston stuck inside. How to get them out. I made a puller. Drill and tap piston. Add bolt, nuts and spacers. As you can see, piston not in good condition when out.

私のクラッチとブレーキの両方のマスターユニットのピストンが内部に詰まっています. それらを取り出す方法。プーラーを作りました。 ピストンをドリルおよびタップします。 ボルト、ナット、スペーサーを追加します。ご覧のとおり、ピストンは外に出たときに良好な状態ではありません。

%d bloggers like this: